Painting a Care Home, Hospital or Medical Facility is a sensitive project that requires a skilled and knowledgeable painting contractor. Because of our extensive experience in working with both Private and Public Healthcare Providers, PSN has the expertise to paint in demanding environments, including surgery and consultation rooms, offices, laboratories and cafeterias.
One of the challenges of painting a medical facility is scheduling the work in a way that will not conflict with the daily operation. In order to accommodate the needs of hospitals and doctors’ offices, PSN can schedule our work at night and on weekends and evenings. We also maintain a tidy work area and coordinate our work to minimise disruption and inconvenience.
Odour and fumes are another important consideration when painting in a sensitive environment like a hospital or laboratory. PSN is experienced and knowledgeable in low-VOC and no-VOC products, so that patients and tenants alike can enjoy a freshly painted environment without the odour traditionally associated with new paint.
PSN offers numerous painting solutions for the varying needs of medical facilities:
• Antimicrobial flooring, non-slip safety flooring and epoxy flooring for operating rooms, cafeterias and toilets.
• Low-VOC and no-VOC painting materials for hospital rooms and doctors’ offices.
• Pre-Paint Building Repairs
• Interior and Exterior Painting
• Rust Encapsulation
• Hygiene coatings for Theatre and Treatment Rooms
• Evening, Weekend & Holiday Painting Services