PSN have a specialist technical surveyor who visits sites to discuss clients’ needs to advise them on suitable materials, planning of the job and produce a costing for the work.
All our jobs are controlled by experienced contract and project managers ensuring that quality and customer satisfaction is maintained. If there are any unforeseen issues before, during or after a project customers can be assured that our dedicated team will respond quickly and efficiently.
PSN aim to:
- Develop a full understanding of the needs of our customers.
- Work in close co-operation with clients, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide the right quality work and service, first time.
- Actively seek customer feedback and to use this for continuous assessment and improvement.
- Develop the potential of our operatives to ensure all members of staff are capable of undertaking work required in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental policies.
- Continue to improve efficiency and reduce waste and loss and make improvements to existing working practices.
- Carry out all our activities within our environmental policy guidelines, thus helping to ensure a sustainable environment for the benefit of the community.
Reasons for choosing PSN
- PSN is committed to high standards of Health & Safety.
- Members of Constructionline, Safe Contractor/Contractor Plus approved, CHAS approved, NICEIC registered, CSCS registered tradesmen.
- External health and safety advisors.
- On-going training programmes for all our operatives to keep them up to date with health and safety legislation and best work practices.
- Risk assessments and method statements are completed on every project to identify potential hazards.
- DBS checked tradesmen.
- Projects ranging from a single classroom to large urban developments.
- Experience of completing small and large projects.
- Providing a value for money service and present cost savings where possible.
Dedicated Contracts Managers that provide one point of contact for each project.